torstai 18. heinäkuuta 2013

You don't wanna be a robot ghost (Black Sabbath - End Of The Beginning)

First day of my summer holiday, so that's kinda alright. Quite an ordinary morning though. Some coffee and music - for the first time, started listening to the new Black Sabbath album entitled "13".

I made some plans as what I'm possibly doing during my holiday, it includes getting a mugshot so I can get a passport or any sort of official ID. I reckon, I had the exact plans a year ago, but didn't do anything. I have to clean up my apartment, maybe today. I'll organize a poker tournament or more, starting tomorrow. I'll participate in few festivals, starting Saturday. That does it. Otherwise, music, movies and wine. Whiskey. Girls. Debauchery. All sorts of shit.

Time to participate in all the football practises (three times a week). Like I did today. 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti