sunnuntai 10. marraskuuta 2013

I'm burning gas until I feel alright (Eagles Of Death Metal - Wannabe In LA)

A fasting day and I'm hangover. Not a very good combination. I'm drinking strong black coffee and had a tiny amount of blueberries, lingonberries, banana and mashed mango for breakfast. Normally I would have eaten a few slices of bread and maybe leftover lunch. I'll see how it goes. I have to concentrate on other things. Luckily there's football coming up, for instance a ManU vs Arsenal game. I'll probably take a bike and go to see the cats in my ex's residence.
Yesterday I had drunk a bottle of red wine before I even realised it. Not to waste a good abbreviation, I took a few shots of liqueur and whiskey on top of that.
Friday evening was interesting. We had a popular singer-songwriter (+ author) in our tiny little auditorium in the library and I was the doorman. The event was fully booked, so I had to throw away quite a many people (most of whom were drunk). They became angry as hell, but I stood my ground and I did alright. I wish to see them on my free time some day and maybe heckle them where they work. Fuckers.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti