perjantai 14. marraskuuta 2014

The winter slammed us like a fist (Nick Cave - People Ain't No Good)

Expect more (read: lots of) Nick Cave headlines from now on. I found a used Nick Cave The Complete Lyrics 1978-2001 book and it's resting on my worktable from now on. I owned copy of it already, even a newer edition, but I've been quite happy keeping it in the toilet. So, I now I have two copies and it makes my life a whole lot easier.

Not a very fitting title though. Winter hasn't slammed us like a fist yet. It's 'round the corner, probably, but not yet.

Hungary against Finland in Euro qualifications in the evening. Some (read: lots) wine. Today I bought my first bottle of Barolo wine, it was rather expensive. Don't know, if I dare to drink it just yet. I'll probably start with Chilean and Macedonian products first.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti