lauantai 20. joulukuuta 2014

Between Ceaser and nothing there are plenty of ways to be (Samael - Slavocracy)

Just a few block away from X-mas. I'm not festive and I am not religious. But I like them days off work.

Working this weekend. A spare day. An evening shift. And five days work-free. Kinda fucking like that.

I have the latest Far Cry (#4), I'm also playing Destiny and I have fucklots of movies to watch and music to listen. And I have quite a good collection of proper red wine to pour. I'm contemplating of buying more whisky.

I should finally watch True Detective. 

Not too much of fun and debauchery though. Don't want to sit on my ass all days. I wish the weather will be nice, at least alright, so I can go running. I'm planning to buy new sports wear next Monday, proper shoes at least. I don't want to fall down like I did around the same time last year and break my bones to bits and stay off work and drink myself senseless. 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti