sunnuntai 21. kesäkuuta 2015

The gallows' swingin' to a dead man's song (Crobot - Nowhere To Hide)

Midsummer holidays. I didn't go to the countryside, didn't drink myself senseless, didn't take a boat and take a piss, fall down into the water, drown and die. Like them most of the others this time of the year do.

No, I stayed in the city. Altogether, I guess I drank only two bottles of red wine. At Friday I had some whisky and pisco as well. During the three holidays I ran quite a lot (app. 15 kilometres), ate well (new potatoes + chicken + salad), went to see my ex, watched some movies (Red Obsession, Turist, One Chance),  played Wolfenstein The New Order which is a nazi killing game.

Of course I listened to some music as well and watched Copa Americana. Played football as well. Took it very easily and liked it to death. Particularly liked running at Saturday morning when it was raining like hell. I've always wondered why people can't stand the rain and let it bother their activities.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti