torstai 24. joulukuuta 2015

I am a drunken sot (Richard Thompson - Auldie Riggs)

It's Christmas Eve. I'm not overly christmassy, definitely not religious. Glad of the few holidays. I was a bit hangover in the morning (bits whisky & wine yesterday), but managed to do some early shopping (coffee beans, beer, apple juice, toothpicks, cat food) before the stores closed.

My ex visited and she gave me a present (a cooking pan + spatula). I gave her some items.

I opened my other presents which included a belt, a shirt and aftershave.

That sort of x-mas. I also watched a movie of Columbian drug lord Pablo Escobar and started another movie, a horror thing of werewolves, can't remember the title.

Took a sauna.

Some beer and wine. Music. 

Can't wait for Saturday and tons of football games on the telly. At Sunday I go to work.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti