sunnuntai 6. lokakuuta 2013

This is virgin territory for whorehouses (Al Capone - The Bootleggers)

Didn't write anything yesterday, that's a habit that's kind of kicking in.

Yesterday I was at this big book festival. Didn't buy any books though. I bought food. Reindeer sausages, some kind of reindeer butter, olive oil (not from reindeer), moose saugage and wild boar sausage. I'm literary as fuck already.

Today I took a quite a long bicycle ride (almost 20 kilometres), to the westernmost part of the city and it was beautiful out there. I hang out by the sea for a while, sat on the rock and took pictures. I mused that smoking a cigarette maybe with a glass of whiskey by the side at the moment would have been utterly cool. The weather was made in heaven. Where else?

At home, I ate some salmon and watched some Premium League football.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti