perjantai 9. tammikuuta 2015

Pardon the way I stare (The Four Seasons - Can't Take My Eyes Of You)

After a pretty ordinary day at work, I went running.

I did my usual route 5 times (app. 7.5 km). It was slippery and I was a little worried that I might fall down again and do some damage to myself. Couple of times I was quite close of falling, but never did.

Once back home, after shower and quick lunch, I brewed fresh coffee, drank it and Chilean Tarapaca wine was in order. Watched one episode of Lilyhammer.

Now I'm listening to music and drinking more wine. It's quite horrible, Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons, I borrowed their best of CD because I kinda liked the Clint Eastwood movie Jersey Boys that was based on this band.

It's alright, a weekend ahead, Premier League football and whatnot.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti