sunnuntai 3. toukokuuta 2015

Pray the day ain't poison (Townes Van Zandt - Lungs)

Sounds like yesterday's news, but it's a Sunday morning, I'm having a fasting day, I'm listening to music, drinking coffee & water, trying to annihilate a looming hangover.

I didn't drink that much yesterday. Only a bottle of wine. Some Spanish shit that was recommended to hell and back, but it was crap. I drank it anyway because the fucking thing cost 16 euros.

And that's good because I have a football practise today. And I have had football practises before when I haven't felt particularly good.

Lots of football on the telly today as well. Finnish League and Premier League. It's all said and done now where the latter is concerned, few interesting games coming up on the bottom of the table though.

Some World Cup Ice Hockey on TV too. I don't know do I bother though.

According to the music I have listened to today, I have to say I hate grunge. I fucking hate it to my guts. And I hate pop punk, weird punk and soft fucking hardcore. Fucking hate that shit. Alternative fucking music is scum of the fucking earth.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti