perjantai 29. toukokuuta 2015

Spit on the laws I made for you (Paradise Lost - Poison)

Having slight difficulties with a fasting day (3rd of the week). Not that I am hungry, but I'd kill for a drop of red wine. Fuck.

Been doing 4:3 fast for a few months now. And it's easy. All in all (in two years time whatnot) I've lost over 10 kilograms of weight, my blood pressure is better and I'm feeling fucking good. The weight loss and the slightly better results as far as blood pressure and cholesterol are considered, it's just bonus - I mean, I feel tremendously good. I can feel it.

And I like it, the whole 5:2/4:3 thing. I enjoy being hungry. It energizes me. I like the idea of eating what the fuck I want the next day. Not getting the drink the moment I need is the downside, but in the end, the whole diet thing watches my drinking as well.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti