sunnuntai 11. elokuuta 2013

I know of a Heaven, but honey I know of a Hell yeah (Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - Slowly Goes The Night)

Got drunk yesterday. It was my last chance before my vacation is over and it's the fucking nine-to-five again. I was a bit hangover alright, but I took a bike and rode to a flea market, didn't find anything there, but luckily downstairs at a cheapo market I purchased quite a lot of domestic stuff like washing liquid and deodorant and stuff, even new pair of shorts which are great.

In the evening went running with an intention of just going out and finishing off the hangover. I did my usual route only once, but I did some proper exercise though. I couldn't have run any more, the salmon I had eaten before was there in my stomach causing cramps and trying to get out.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti