perjantai 30. elokuuta 2013

In amidst the anguish, my only prayers are to myself (Paradise Lost - Honesty In Death)

An easy workday in the library. It was my turn to carry the library's cashes to the bank today, so went to a liquor store as well and bought a bottle of sparkling red wine, probably have to taste it. After work did some shopping and purchased a new door mat (that my cat seemingly loves to death) and a PS3 game The Last Of Us, played it a little and it seems amazing. A short nap, a play session with the cats, some coffee and music.

Well fuck, this is the second post of today. What do you know, I didn't remember that I had written something in the morning. I probably need to check my head. I could disguise it all and delete this the fuck off, but I figured I like the headline by Paradise Lost and the song - that I hadn't heard before - Honesty In Death is a fucken scorcher, so I decided to keep it, and you can't do a fuck about it. I need a drink. Now.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti