lauantai 29. kesäkuuta 2013

Bloody winter coming, rivers running red (Danzig - Crawl Across Your Killing Floor)

A morning run. I did my usual route four times. The weather was dead on, 15 centigrade degrees and cloudy sky.

Took it easy, the whole Saturday. Was pretty active in the cleaning business that I started yesterday, today I cleaned the mightily dirty balcony windows, it took some time and effort, but did a proper job. Used dishwashing liquid and it got the job done better than ever before.

Watched a movie called Angel's Share, a Ken Loach picture, it was nothing remarkable, decent at best, but because it partly dealt with Scottish whiskey, it had an effect on me. Thence I smelled and drank Lagavulin (16 years) and Tobermory (10 years), totally influenced by the movie. Luckily I also had some Scottish beer in the fridge (Old Worthy) too. That's it, didn't take more to booze it up. More whiskey and wine (Argentinian La Celia Pinot Noir). 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti