sunnuntai 23. kesäkuuta 2013

Scream for the shame of your ego (Fleshgod Apocalypse - The Egoism)

Survived the summer solstice. I didn't go nowhere far, hardly further than the home sofa and nothing overwhelming happened, but it's nice that it's so quiet everywhere. The past Saturday I drank more than I should have, I woke up at the floor at some point to the sound of omnipresent thunder, too much red wine and whisky (Tobermory) and online poker.

I hadn't played poker for few months and it was nice to see I still have the touch. At best, was third in 10 people's tournament, but I played well.

Because of all the sitting and drinking all weekend, before going for a run while stretching my back, I got some severe back pains, so severe that I could hardly breathe. Popped some painkillers and decided to go for a walk anyways - turned out I was in shape enough to run, so I ran my usual route four times and it was easy even though my back was sore all the time and it got worse in the evening. 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti