lauantai 1. kesäkuuta 2013

You can do anything, everything, anything (Spiritualized - Spread Your Wings)

Lots of music in the morning. And coffee. Just going through my collection of music in my hard drive and deleting the shitty songs. If the song doesn't please me I delete it the fuck off, it's that simple. It pays off when I prick my ears at some shit, quite nothing this morning, an Imperial State Electric song though was quite fucking groovy though. So groovy that I put it on my walkman.

After couple of hours of music and sitting on a chair, I got bored. Put on my running shoes and went running. It was alright, did my usual route four times, pretty easy. On the way back home, picked up the latest Queens Of The Stone Age album from a record store.

Drank several glass of wine in the evening, some beer and went to a nearby pub. 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti