torstai 13. kesäkuuta 2013

Join me in my search for power (Black Widow - Come To The Sabbat)

I'll be working over the weekend, so Thursday is my day-off, so like so often - after feeding myself and the cats - I indulged myself in listening to music. Just random music and it pays off when something worth my while comes 'round. Probably Black Widow's "Hail Satan" (with Tony Martin) was the tune to remember.

Took it easy the whole day. Played some new PS3 games that I got, namely Fifa 2013 and Bioshock Infinite, real good both.

Was supposed to go playing football in the evening, but it started raining heavily and I figured no-one would show up. I don't mind the rain, but from experience I know that we never get enough people. I decided to go running instead and ran my usual route four times. It was easy and quite fun, rained like hell, but I didn't mind.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti