lauantai 28. syyskuuta 2013

As I walked through the wilderness of this world (John Bunyan - The Pilgrim's Progress)

Quite a typical Autumn Saturday. Not much hangover though, I only drank about a bottle of red wine yesterday, South African crap called Bundustar (note to myself: don't buy it again) and something Spanish. Three great Premier League matches, some movies and TV show Survivor. I wish I had more time. I also went to countryside with my brother to make some apple juice and in the evening I went running and it was the easiest workout ever, I ran my usual route four times (6 kilometres), hardly broke a sweat, some heartburns (because of heavy dinner, salmon et al), but I could have ran several laps more, but I didn't because I was in a hurry to watch a game between Swansea and Arsenal. Days like these, I wish they'd never end.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti