perjantai 13. syyskuuta 2013

Gimme a reason (Driller Killer - Re-arranged Face)

I didn't write here yesterday for several reasons. I went to play football as I do (if work allows) on every non-winter Thursday, my mom paid me a visit and one of my ex-girl friends was almost raped. She managed to escape the attacker, but only because she was smart enough to bite the fucker's finger. Early in the morning, coming home from the night shift, she was ambushed on a quiet neighborhood, grabbed and most likely dragged to the bushes and raped, hadn't she bitten him. Luckily she escaped and now we just hope the police catches him. And the rapist should hope the police catches him first because if I'll catch him, I hold absolutely no barriers, I'll probably execute the motherfucker. Rapists are the fucking scum of the earth.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti