keskiviikko 11. syyskuuta 2013

This dumb ox will fill the whole world with his bellowing (Albertus Magnus - Aquinas)

The second attempt to order a new camera failed. I used a different wholesaler, but tried to order the same camera, but no. Funny or scary thing is that this company never took an initiative and contacted me, they were happy to take the money, but after nothing happened for a month (they promised to send the camera in 3-7 days), I wrote them an e-mail and asked what's up. Then they promised to deliver it to me the following week. That didn't happen. And as they didn't contact me, I once again wrote them an e-mail and threated that I'll let either consumer service or police taking care of things from now no. They answered that they don't have the camera. Fuckers. They assured me that I'll get my money back. Once I get my money back, I'll contact the consumer service and sure enough, bombard their facebook page with complaints. As a matter of fact, they are still advertising the same camera on their web page. They are waiting for a sucker to order and just possibly the customer forgets that he or she has ordered anything. And I'm sure there are people who don't know how to make a complaint or are afraid to make any contact to the wholesaler. And I'm still the sucker, I still haven't got the money back.

What a fitting headline!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti