sunnuntai 19. toukokuuta 2013

Hellish terrors risen in the mountains unknown (Entombed - Through The Collonades)

Drank three bottles of wine last night. Watched World Cup ice hockey where Sweden hammered Finland 3-0 and Switzerland beat USA 3-0.

At midday went with my ex-girlfriend to a flea market to collect our belongings. We had a table there for a week and at rough estimate I got - after fees and provisions - something like 70 euros (my ex a little less). It's not lot, it's fucken less than we estimated. Too bad that we got the table when the warm days finally started and it's been shiny ever since, and that affects the popularity of flea markets surprisingly much. But anyways, I managed to sell some stuff. A few CDs, nothing special, not something I'd buy and that's why I'm selling them, I suppose. A few books, clothes, DVDs and games. 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti