torstai 23. toukokuuta 2013

In the midst of the woods, strange figures walk in lines (Reverend Bizarre - The Devil Rides Out)

A day-off from work.

A hangover of some magnitude. I reckon, I drank two bottles of wine yesterday.

I managed to go to the city however and I bought myself a pair of football shoes. Funny thing, the football shoes, they either fit you or they don't, and you don't know that trying them on in the store. Not until you are on the field you know are they fit, if not, they are useless.

Today I learned that Christopher Lee volunteered to fight for the Finnish forces during the Winter War in 1939. He and other British volunteers were kept away from actual fighting, but he was issued winter gear and was posted on guard duty a safe distance from the front lines.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti