sunnuntai 5. toukokuuta 2013

Secrecy fosters passion (My Dying Bride - The Sexuality Of Bereavement)

My thyroid gland has been hurting for couple of days straight now. Popped some painkillers to no avail. Hopefully it's nothing serious. Probably the poison disguised as the blood pressure and cholesterol medicine is the reason.

It really is quite amazing. Once I thought of paying attention to my health and paying the doctor a visit, all the fucking problems began. I probably should forget it all and do what I think is cool which is using all the fucking booze, cigarettes, illegal drugs and unhealthy food that I can muster. Doctors and medicine, a corporate scam.

Quite a typical Sunday. Some bicycle repairing and a trip to a flea market. Bought Play Misty For Me, the directional debut of Clint Eastwood.

Watched Argo and it was alright.

I felt quite depleted in the evening. Maybe a little depressed. And that's a very good fucking reason to drink some wine. Which I did. Some Montes and Dominio de Punctum, I love the title of the last one and it really is quite excellent too.

And I listened to some music. All kinds of music, preferred the heavy shit.

Today I learned that hippopotamus kill more humans on average each year than all African animals combined.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti