sunnuntai 12. toukokuuta 2013

The trophies of your past are nothing but your scars (The Rotted - Surrounded By Skulls)

Sunday and a couple of hours after the breakfast (sandwiches & coffee), I went running and it was a very easy workout, I ran my usual route 6 times. So, I jogged every day the past seven days, altogether 37,7 kilometres of this quite hilly route. Obviously, a new record.

It's getting quieter on that front from now on. I'm going back to work and for instance when I'm on an evening shift, it's quite difficult if not impossible going running. And after the workday you are already a bit tired, so I don't run with that much ease, if at all. And besides, the football season starts from tomorrow onwards, I prefer playing football and if everything fits into place I have three practices each week. If I'm on an evening shift, I don't play, but otherwise I'm on the field.

Hopefully I don't break my leg as I did last year.




Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti