tiistai 7. toukokuuta 2013

Sadness lives after we die (Paradise Lost - Pity The Sadness)

One of my ex's and our mutual cats celebrated her 3rd birthday today, so I went to give her some treats. She's cute as a button.

I was supposed to go playing football but the minute I was supposed to walk out the door I found out that the practise was cancelled. It was supposed to be our work place's first football practise this year, so it was no wonder, people weren't interested. We have a match twice a year against another library and then and only then our people are interested. They are more into the after-parties and thence they are mocking the great sport of football.

Went running to cool off. Did my usual route four times.

Today I learned that Ernest Hemingway took a urinal from his favourite bar and moved it into his Key West home, arguing that he had "pissed away" so much of his money into the urinal that he owned it.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti