lauantai 13. huhtikuuta 2013

The older the fences, the weaker the lamb (Darkthrone - Leave No Cross Unturned)

Well, since the beginning of the year 2013 I have written a blog solely because I wanted to see where the days disappear. It's all explained elsewhere, I had a different provider, but it kept fucking up thence I'm here.

Anyways, this is just for my personal amusement and nuisance.

You can go the fuck off.

I'll continue where I left off. Which is this: http://dirtyhippy.blogit.fi/.

I don't write much. And what is written, it's not important or intellectual, there are no deep musings. Nothing concerns you. It's about me, for me. Again, you can go fuck yourself.

Like for instance, today I went to work, there was nothing interesting, it rained pretty much the whole day, so the library (where I work) was quiet and things weren't happening. After the work I ate some meat casserole and almost immediately went to see my brother's (and his girlfriend's) new place of residence. A nice house with lots of apple trees on the yard. Once back home, I played with the cats (I have two), took a shower and brewed coffee. Drank the coffee and watched Boardwalk Empire on DVD.

There. See. You. Are. Not. Interested.

Go away. 

Today I learned that in 1976, doctors in L.A. went on a strike for a month, and the mortality rate dropped 18 %.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti