sunnuntai 21. huhtikuuta 2013

Okay this is a song about killing everybody, let's all sing along now (...And You Know Us By The Trail Of Dead - Richter Scale Madness)

Sunday. Woke up really early (around 6 a.m.), checked my blood pressure (it was alright, but not low enough), took my medicine, ate couple of sandwiches and drank coffee.

Killed time with PS3, music and the internet.

My mom is paying me a visit, so on her initiative we thawed my freezer. Some of the food has remained there untouched for few years.

There was some indication that I had a flu coming up thence opted not going outside for a jog at a park. Felt a little better after a sauna and a big glass of red wine. I haven't had a flu since the beginning of the year, I have tried to fight it off eating one glove of garlic each day.

Today I learned that bats always turn left when exiting a cave.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti