maanantai 22. huhtikuuta 2013

I’m going to Wichita, far from this opera for evermore (The White Stripes - Seven Nation Army)

Routines in the morning. Oatmeal, blood pressure, the works.

Went to my workplace to get next May's roster. After the sick leave I have two working days and I'll start a 10 days holiday and that's nice, I have time to get my blood pressure in order. Chatted with the guys for a while and realized I don't miss coming back to work that much. Luckily I'm on sick leave the entire week.

On the way home went to a record store to pick up my reservations, couple of special 7" albums, by Nick Cave And The Bad Seeds (Animal) and The Black Keys/The Stooges Split No Fun. 

A little later, took a bike to my ex's. Our cat celebrated her 4th birthday and she gave me pizza and cheese cake. I brushed her coat with a special comb and she loved it. And I did too.

At home I took a 60 minutes nap and went running. I did my usual route six times (app. 7,8 kilometres) and hardly broke a sweat. One of the easiest work-outs this year. I was surprised that my blood pressure wasn't as low as I expected it to be.

Later in the evening watched a documentary of Olof Palme and I was quite impressed.

Today I learned that trees can send warning signal to other tree about insect attacks.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti