tiistai 16. huhtikuuta 2013

Wanna see my past in flames? (Queens Of The Stone Age - Misfit Love)

Started the medication for my high blood pressure and cholesterol this morning. I probably won't notice anything different for the next few days or weeks, but maybe I was more tired the whole day than I am ordinarily. I have cut down the consumption of coffee too, so maybe that's the reason.

A long day with not much anything to do. I would have had the time to go running, but the doctor said it wouldn't be too wise. So, I was indoors most of the time, watching movies, hanging around with my cats and playing PS3.

There was an another TV show to follow. Watched the first episode of Life's Too Short, a comedy created by funny geniuses Ricky Gervais and Stephen Merchant. 

Today I learned that a bear has 42 teeth.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti