maanantai 29. huhtikuuta 2013

Forty-one stoney gray steps towards the grave (Alabama 3 - Woke Up This Morning)

I had a surprisingly high blood pressure last evening and it was still high this morning. Maybe it has to do with the workday, even if I didn't think there's absolutely nothing stressful about it.

An evening shift at work.

Wasn't feeling my best at the work and I clearly felt the symptoms of a high blood pressure (cold sweat and the feeling of constantly wearing a helmet), but thankfully it was quite an easy day, tried to find a bicycle thief from our surveillance camera recordings (the theft took place last Friday) and found two quite obvious candidates.

Today I learned that ancient Greek/Roman statues were originally brightly painted. The colors have faded over time as revealed by Ultraviolet light.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti