torstai 18. huhtikuuta 2013

You’re a book out of nowhere being read all the time (The Soundtrack Of Our Lives - Sister Surround)

Not terribly hangover even though I had a few beers and a big glass of red wine at the Graveyard show.

Did my new routines in the morning. Checked the blood pressure and it's getting better. I'm glad I'm on sick leave because I can just sit back and relax.

Took a bike and went to see my ex and our mutual cats. I had couple of bags of cat food with me, so hopefully made them happy.

Awfully fucking rainy and windy all day, so opted staying inside. Didn't really do much of anything but watched fiction (Luck) and television and played PS3 (Fifa 2012, Max Payne 3, L.A.Noire), tried to watch a movie called Almighty Thor, but 7 minutes of that garbage was enough for me.

Today I learned that when you chew and talk, it cleans your ears.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti